Monday, August 28, 2006

You....

Hi world!! Here I am again...posting my very very first poem I have written for my self. Hope you guys would like it. Do correct me if I have made any mistakes. Cox am very new to this poetry thingy!!

You... by nadhee


Almost every second your thoughts cross my mind
I dream about your smile..
To brighten up my day
I fullfill my emptiness...
Remembering the good & happy memories with you

I love the way you talk to me and the way you make me smile
I want to thank you..
For being there for me when ever I needed you
Also I want you to know...
You will always be very special for me

Life is not the same without you
I could never ever forget..
The love and caring of you
And I will never regret...
The days I spent with you


So so .. guys, what do you think of my very first poem? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home