Thursday, August 10, 2006

Reflections of the past...

Sometimes in life we all have to face ups and downs. Like some people say, everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good luck. Life, love and happiness we could actually achieve all ourselves learning from the mistakes and experience. We live and learn through hard and good times.

Maybe it's a kinda test that sometimes we have to face horrible, painful and unfair times. Guess what? Without overcoming these obstacles we never would have realized our potentials, weakness, strength or our will power. We never should regret our past and this is something we could not even judge as we all rely on love.

If anyone hurt, betray or break our heart, we should not keep on blaming that person for everything. Sometimes we could be wrong too. We got to accept it and forgive them cox from that particular person we have learned about trust and many other things which could help us in life. We should appreciate everything that comes to us and try to learn from each and every moment of it cox we never could experience it again.

One of my friend said something is really missin in me. He said I should actually love my self first...well now I agree with him. To tell the truth I really didn't think this way before in ma life, I guess. This is very true; we should try and keep our self happy as well as our friends and family who care for us. We have to make our self available and surround ourselves with the ones who makes us smile, laugh and happy. On top of all this, we got to believe in our self too cox if we don't....who else would?

There's nothing I can change, it's over and just gone. I have realized and know I have to let go. In a way it's sad the way things ended knowing without a doubt nothing can be mended. Remembering the days we first met after all this time I have no regrets for what we had. Even I have no hard feelings for you!! Everyone moves on for a reason and I'm sure you would have left me for a good reason too though I don't know about it. You will always be special for me and I would like to thank you for everything!! Well, today I could say am no longer lost in darkness...my soul is finally free!!.. ...Finally I have accepted the past!! Wish you well in whatever you do and I will always remember the memories of you..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home