Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lost love

Well love is a Universal emotion which is timeles, the prize that can make our lives complete and whole. We all believe, if only because we must, that love can be found. Some of us - maybe most of us - have discovered it can also be lost.

Words cannot express the grief one feels about lost love. If you have undergone a personal loss - the loss of love or a loved one - then only you will have a good knowldege about it.

I spoke a while ago to a friend of mine... he told me how he lost the gal he love so much. He was in tears, I know the feeling and wanted to help him out. I know there isn't anything I could do to help him right now. I could only talk to him and be there for him.... but will this help him?? I doubt !! GOD! why? why? why do we have to suffer like this???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home