Saturday, April 14, 2007


Sometimes in this world
You feel so down
and you just want to cry
since no one else is around

And you wish it was over
You can't stand to live
Another minute, another hour
Another day like this

And I won't lie
I feel like that a lot
But there was one person that kept me going
And sometimes he was all I had

There are days I was so sad
But he always made me smile
He used to say the right things at the right times
He just made life so worthwhile

But not anymore..
That he’s gone…
Leaving me alone again
In this world…all by myself

5 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem..is this real????

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger X said...

hmmm pretty good work...cheers

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger nadhee said...

v.beta, finifenmaa,sinningslave...thank youuu!! :D

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger Mrs. MoZ|LLa said...

awesome poem nadhee...
great work..

and cute butterflies btw.. hehe...
niiiccee..

keep posting :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home