Wednesday, April 04, 2007


I've been lost for a long time. But always I knew, I had to move on and one day made up my mind that it was time. Though it was difficult I tried my best to cope with everything that's been coming to my way. There were several paths in front of me; where I was unable to decide which one I should take. I saw some light in one of the path and started moving into the direction of the light. I was really happy thinking that I've finally found my path but after some time I found it was a dead end it lead me no where.

Here I am again, totally lost and confused. Wondering.......what I should be doing now and which path to take???? I've learned and have gone through a lot in life. But I guess life is taking me to no where!!! :(

3 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up gal !

u never know what's in store for you...

sing along..."Everything's gonna be alright...."

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger nadhee said...

"Everything's gonna be alright....""Everything's gonna be alright....""Everything's gonna be alright...."...better eh!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger moyameehaa said...

hmmm.u might have gone through so many unpleasant things and days,...but thats not the end...there's more to come...so dont worry...be happy!aaand lets sinngggggg nowwww!!!

"Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home