Monday, January 22, 2007

My dream of dreams....
by rosie

I want to look into your eyes

And never look away.
I want to hold your hand
And never let go.
I want to feel your sweet kiss
And never stop kissing.
I want to feel your embrace
And never part ways.
I want to feel safe in your arms
And never leave.
I want to walk beside you
And never feel lost.
I want to hear your voice
And never stop listening.
I want to hear your laughter
And never stop.
I want to ease your pain
And never have it return.
I want to share your passion
And keep it burning bright.
I want to see your smile
And hope it’s just for me.
I want to give you my heart
And always have yours.
I want to tell you my dreams
And know they’re coming true –
With you, my dream of dreams.

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger ~ange|~ said...

ooh la la... nice:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home