Sunday, January 07, 2007

some goodie nice friends....

Hmmm....I usually donn check my personal mail regularly, as I hardly get mails there except junks. Guess what?? Last week I received some photos of a very cute lil baby from a very old friend. The time when I first saw the pics I didn't actually realize that the baby is hers. Then I mailed her asking of the baby. Well when I checked my mai tonightl, there she replied saying the baby is hers. Felt really good when I saw her mail tonight. She's a Malaysian and we were in the same hostel. She's the only one who is really keeping in touch with me amongst the friends I met there those days. She will check on me by phone or by dropping a mail if she doesn't hear from me for long. Am really veryyy happy for her. Congrats!! Eliana. Thank you for keeping in touch and being a really very good friend of mine.

There are other goodie friends tooo...who have been always there for me during good and bad times!!! I am really happy and fond of having friends like them.... Thank you alll!!! And wish you all the very best in your life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home