Sunday, January 07, 2007

Every bit of you...


Almost every bit of thing you say
Brings warmth to my heart....
Because you are someone special
And always would be...

You're the sparkle in my eyes
And excitment in my voice...
Every little thought of you
Makes me smile....

You give me a reason
The joy of each day....
Waking up each morning
Just thinking of you....

I think of what you might be doing
As early as it might be.....
The sun shining through
The branches of a tree....

My thoughts start wandering
As they often do....
But most of my thoughts
Are centered on you...

I think about the future
And what it will be....
You holding me
And me holding you....

Hand in hand
No matter the weather....
Our lives will shine
As WE face life together......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home