Sunday, July 15, 2007


Sometimes it's really hard to put into words how I feel. Hmm... really makes me wonder why?? eheheeh...maybe I'm really not very good in expressing it. Anywayz let it be eh!

I've been avoiding things that's been bothering me and making me feel down for the last few days. In a way, it was alright but I really need someone now. Someone who could be alwayz there for me when ever am in need. Someone who would care for me, check on me and share my deepest feelings.

I feel really lonely sometimes, at times like these, I wish I had someone to hold me and comfort me. Wonder when I could really meet this person? Or whether I would ever meet such a person again??? Anywayz I won't give up hoping...I guess, that's the best I could do.... :)


4 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Forgiven said...

Always remember... ur heart is the only one who understands you better...

dont worry.. there wud be someone for you who will care and love you more than anyone... and with god's mite he will come infront of you soon ... so cheer up! =D

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger s[u]jau said...

oh comon.. ur not listening to ur heart... just give some time to care about listening to it...

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger nadhee said...

thanks forgiven!!

s[u]jau....well my heart is too hurt!! eheheh ..thanks!

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up cox its worth it, don't regret it tomorow and dont wait fer someone to drop by, just switch to "search & shoot" mode, ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home