Saturday, July 07, 2007

Soul mate....

Last night someone mentioned to me does 'soul mate' really exists?? Hmmm... after he mentioned it, I also thought about it too.

First of all what is a soul mate?? According to Wikipedia 'Soul mate' is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, friendship, love, intimacy, sexuality, and/or compatibility.

Well once I also felt that and so does some of my friends had been convinced that, 'he/she is the one', the person is my true love, my soul mate.'

But often as of some reasons, the relationship doesn't work out. Were you mistaken, that the person was your soul mate or not?? Anyhow, you weren't able to make things work.....I guess, as he said I don't think we all would be able to meet up our soul mate but those who manage to find their soul mates are really lucky!!!

I believe, each of us would have one or more persons who could help us with everything and every way in life; who would be always there to help, support, guide, care, challenge, adore, honor and love unconditionally. Hmmm, but most of us in some ways miss out all this; by searching for the idea relationship, the idea partner or the soul mate. We should never take love for granted! Guess, we should give and receive love generously and unselfishly! But you got to be ready to go in an intensely loving relationship....


4 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder who that guy is?
hehehe
A

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger nadhee said...

thanks for commenting!! well he's someone very dear to me ;)

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Forgiven said...

in my opinion... a soul mate is the person whom u have loved forever o else the person whom u have loved wen dying even... well... hehe.. thats wat i believe in... :D

 
At 6:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think everybody might have very diff opinions of a soulmate.. for me.. what i have been thru has made to blv is that there is nothing like.. 'he is the one for me'.. or ' he is my true only love'....such talk comes from us that are soo scared of letting go sumthing.. its never the love for that person.. its the fear of moving on.. thats what makes us believe that that person we dont wanna leave is the 'only one' for us....
u made me think deep on a soulmate.. i wont say that my thinking shud be universal.. but 4 me.. at least now.. a soulmate is someone who has locks that fit my keys.. and keys to fit my locks... when i feel safe enough to open the locks..my truest self steps out and both of us can be completely and honest who we are.. we can love each other for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be.. each unveils the best part of the other.. thats a soulmate.. no matter what else goes wrong around us....with that one person i shud be safe in my own paradise...my soulmate is someone who shares my deepest longings.. my sense of direction...basically my soulmate is the one who makes life come to my life...
n as u can see.. it cab be ANYBODY.. trust me.. what we do is that we miss finding.. as u say.. beacuse we spend almost all our lives searching.. intstead of CREATING a soulmate..
and true.. thru giving is the only way u will recieve..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home