Saturday, June 02, 2007

A cry of loneliness...

I looked up to the sky at nights...
Sunday...
Monday...
Tuesday...
Wednesday...
All I saw were only dark clouds,
No stars, no moon... so dark...
So was my heart
"Oh God, I feel so lonely"

Thursday...
Friday...
The rain was pouring from the sky
Running down through my face,
along with my tears...
"Oh God, this pain!!!"

Saturday...
I looked up to the sky again,
No more clouds... so clear
I smiled... no more tears
Finally I've made up my mind,
"To let go of my past"
Keeping all the sweet & happy memories within"
"Oh God, I really miss you lots!!"

4 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Faxeal said...

Hey sis its really a nice poem.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Forgiven said...

cute lovely poem Nads.. ;)

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger (¯`·._.·[Eleventh-SephirA]·._.·´¯) said...

ummm well to tel u the truth the poems nice except for sum minor things dho, ey filikoalhi thakaa, banduvai akuru hama nuvumaa, aa paragraph ge error thah ok kohleema salhi vaane... y dont u try writin a bandhi or jumula. ok cheers tc ;)

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger nadhee said...

fazeel: thanks ismakko! :)

forgiven: thanks dear! :)

lunar: hey this is not a lhen or raivaru!! piss piss!! anywayz thanks! i'll try to keep ur points in mind next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home