Saturday, October 20, 2007

Goodbye

Some people always ask me why is my blog named shattered dreams....also some had asked me to change the title several times. I also think it's time for me to say goodbye to my shattered dreams! So here I am today, on a very special day of mine saying Goodbye to my very first bloggy! I would like to thank all who've been reading my blog!

Hmmm....well this is not really the ending of my blogging. Today am gonna launch my new bloggy Nadhies dreams of dreams; http://nadhiesdod.blogspot.com. All of you are welcome to visit my new bloggy too!! :)

3 Comments:

At 2:15 AM, Blogger moyameehaa said...

gud that u dint leave the blogosphere. and wlecome and also happy birth day. i guess,, you could have just changed the url of the blog and the title.but it seems u have a whole new ... life? what ever.

:D

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wooooooooo Gal This is soooooooooo Cooool...

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home